I've been gone for awhile now, but I talked to adon, and we still have a few things planned for the server.
- We're still planning on adding vote crates.
- These crates will have a bunch of new items inside them. Things that change gameplay, and hopefully make it more fun.
- Were removing repair signs
- Now don't get mad at this. This is a good thing. If we get rid of repair signs then gear will become much cheaper, and it will provide a chance for new players. So yes your gear will break, but who know? This could be a step in the right direction.
- With the gear being breakable, were also adding back real enchanting.
- This is good too, it adds in more items to buy and adds back another way to use/make money. It'll benefit the economy
- Were adding a repair item.
- This item can be recieved through the new vote crate, that's why we won't remove the signs till the vote crate is up and running.
- Boosters will allow players to receive skill experience easier
These are the things I can think of off the top fo my head, but hopefully it'll be great. If you heard the news of the new beta server, I don't know how long or what direction that thing is going in, but who knows? Anyways, hopefully you guys understand these possible changes to the game! :)